Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boldly going where many men have gone before...

This is my very first post on my very new blog. Huzzah!

I figured that since I've guest blogged here and there, and write for various websites, I may as well have somewhere to link back to, that isn't just my twitter. Which, of course, you can follow as well.

You may be wondering what the point of this blog is. I've done personal "this was my day" blogs in the past (for several years in fact - looking back on it, it was an excellent chronicle of my time in college). This is not what this blog is to be.

This blog is for me to write in. I know that sounds like stating the bloody obvious, but it's true. This will not be an account of my day-to-day life, but rather a place for me to write reflections, short stories, poems, or whatever else I choose to post. While it won't be a completely impersonal blog, it won't be quite so personal either. You might also get some amusing links now and again, or plugs for the various writings of friends and colleagues.

There, that is my fancy introduction to my fancy new blog, which is severely in need of a redesign. When I make up my mind as to how I want the damn thing to look, I'll let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment