Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Boredom and Music Quizzes

Instructions: Put your favorite music player on shuffle (Party Shuffle on iTunes) and fill in the names of the songs in the order they show up. Or you could pick your own songs, but that’s not as much fun.

My friends see me as: Pinch Me (Barenaked Ladies)

My make-out song is: Do You Want To Know a Secret (The Beatles)

My day will be like: My Number One (Paramore)

I’ll have a good day if I can just hear: It Wasn't Me (Anouk)

Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say: Keep On Rollin' (Dana Fuchs)

My message to the world has always been: Sleep Together (Garbage)

Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: Over The Moon (Rent Broadway Soundtrack/ Idina Menzel)

My best friend is like: Hooker (P!nk)

My alter-ego is: Greatest Hits (Sublime)

Right now, I feel: Snowball in Hell (They Might Be Giants)

My innermost desire is: Pennsylvania 6-5000 (Brian Setzer Orchestra)

What makes me happy is: Rap Medley (Barenaked Ladies)

My birth was like: Clear (Jason Webley)

My theme song: You'll Miss Me (They Might Be Giants)

My deepest secret is: Generic Blues (Weird Al Yankovic)

If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: Untitled (Neutral Milk Hotel)

My favorite thing to do is: Le Loup (Superbus)

The story of my life is: When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio soundtrack)

At my funeral they’ll play: Canada Haunts Me (They Might Be Giants)

When I’m drunk I say: I'm Good I'm Gone (Lykke Li)

Behind my back, my friends think I’m: Boston and St. Johns (Great Big Sea)

If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: Orange (Spiral Beach)

When I’m in the shower, I sing: C Moon (Wings)

My love of life was inspired by the song: Thank You (Jill Hennessy)

Highschool was like: Born Secular (Jenny Lewis and The Watson Twins)

My family is described by the song: I'm Ready (Allison Weiss)

How will you die? Rigadoon (Great Big Sea)

To cheer myself up I: On The Street Where You Live (My Fair Lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment